Monday, August 15, 2011




I responded to:

Bianca Lochner ~ http://lochneruni.blogspot.com/2011/08/educ-8842-module-6.html?showComment=1314221001975#c4431668367770889635

Patrick LaPollo ~ http://educ7102.wordpress.com/keynote-video/#comment-26

4 comments:

  1. Hello Tameka, I especially l;iked your visuals. They went very well with your words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Temeka,

    I think your presentation is enhanced by your use of multimedia presentation best practices, which include the use of effects and transitions. The use of videos might have made it even more powerful. I have enjoyed learning about social presence from your speaker’s introduction, which left me wanting to know more about this topic. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. jshives11,

    Thank you! I am very pleased that you found the presentation interesting and I hoped that it enhanced your knowledge about the topic of social presence.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bianca,

    I attempted to include video footage. I actually conducted an interview and it could not be convetered to another file to include into movie maker. Although this was disappointing, as I knew it would add strength to my presentation, I had to just complete the video without it.

    ReplyDelete