Social Presence Storyboard version 1 July 10, 2011 |
Visuals Narration
Soft music will play Background will be solid | N/A |
Mobile video footage of spokesperson | The spokesperson will greet the audience “Good afternoon! Welcome to the Children’s Learning Museum. Our guest speaker has a wonderful presentation for you today…” |
Still shots of individualized learning | The spokesperson illustrates different learning environments Individualized learning shots will illustrate the significance of collaboration, as students should receive support in a variety of learning methods. |
Mobile video footage of students | Colleagues discuss their interactions with distance education Students will discuss how they successfully engage in distance learning and what elements have assisted them. |
Mobile video footage of spokesperson | The spokesperson discusses personal experience with distance education I will discuss my personal experience with distance education pertaining to the speaker’s topic of interest. |
Mobile video footage of spokesperson | The spokesperson discusses topic I will discuss the topic further in regards to its importance, research, and how it can be obtained in the arena of distance education. |
Mobile video footage of spokesperson | The spokesperson introduces the speaker to the audience The speaker will be introduced to the audience “Please welcome [Name of the speaker]!” |
Mobile video footage of spokesperson | Credits All persons involved in assisting with the creation of this video will be credited. |
I responded to:
Bianca Lochner ~ http://lochneruni.blogspot.com/2011/07/educ-8842-module 3.html?showComment=1310783443691#c8754901303636927633
Patrick LaPollo ~ http://educ7102.wordpress.com/story-board/#comment-17
Hello Temeka,
ReplyDeleteI liked your storyboard but I would like to see more footage of the museum and what it has to offer.Do you know who your spokesperson will be?
jshives11,
ReplyDeleteI have not decided on a name. I will not be showing much of, to little at all of the museum as that is not the focus of the presentation.
Temeka,
ReplyDeleteEasy format to follow. Which video editing software will you be using; what is your comfort level with this software?
Temeka,
ReplyDeleteOn that last comment:
Educ7102 = Patrick LaPollo :)
Patrick,
ReplyDeleteI will be using movie maker. I am unfamiliar with this software, however, I have been toying with it and it appears to be very simple.
Temeka,
ReplyDeleteThe format is clear, concise, and easy to follow for your audience.
Nick Jarrell